CaringBridge Serves More People in More Ways with New Services
CaringBridge, a social network that keeps families and loved ones connected during any type of health event, is launching new services that will help even more people support their loved ones during times of need: the SupportPlanner and the Amplifier Hub.
The SupportPlanner (SupportPlanner.CaringBridge.org) helps family and friends coordinate care and organize tasks.
Some examples of common helpful tasks that can be cordindated in the planner include:
- Being a meal planner
- Providing childcare during appointment times
- Caring for pets
- Updating the patient’s website
- Providing transportation
- Doing household chores
- Caregiver support
The Amplifer Hub
The Amplifier Hub (AmplifierHub.CaringBridge.org) gives volunteers the opportunity to spread the word about CaringBridge while connecting with volunteers and other supporters.
Features on the Amplifier Hub include:
- Share your story
- Find social network resources
- Request resources for an upcoming event
- Join the Speakers Bureau
- Volunteer virtually, at the CaringBridge offices or in your community
- Connect with new organizations
- Host an event or find an event in your area
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦