Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Which chemotherapy would you recommend for me and why?
- Are there other treatment options I should consider?
- How many treatments will I receive?
- How long will each treatment take?
- What types of side effects should I know about?
- What are the signs of a serious side effect?
- When can I call you?
Although Gilda Radner lost her personal battle with ovarian cancer in May, 1989, her indomitable spirit lives on in what is turning out to be a priceless gift to the cancer community. Gilda's Club, a free, non-residential psychological and social support community for people with cancer, their families and friends, will open in New York City next spring, thanks to a phenomenal outpouring of support from the medical and business communities and friends of Gilda and Gene Wilder.